Monday, April 30, 2012

Moved from 3 to Vodafone with One Sweet Deal

I was on the $29 plan with three and a data pack so with about 2 months left of my contract, I contacted Vodafone about recontracting. At the time the Samsung Galaxy Nexus was (and still is I think) at $5 per month on the $29 plan.

After some talking, I managed to get the lady to agree to give me the phone for free on the $29 plan. They waived the remaining two months of my 3 contract which saved about $65 as well as the $5 per month handset fee which would save $120 across the whole contract. Once I connected with Vodafone, I talked to them asking whether the phone came with 1GB data and he said he would enable 12 months with 1GB free data! Talk to Vodafone Australia as they are very willing to do deals for customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment